We recommend downloading the menus and forms in one of these browsers: Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year!
- Our Fall 2016-2017 Newsletter includes lunch prices, how to prepay lunch online or by check, and a link to the online application for free or reduced lunches.
- We are excited to announce our new online lunch payment system called School Café (formerly ParentOnline) which will be available as of 8/1/16. Find out more under Lunch Prepayment and read the flyer.
(Photo by Mark Abueg)
- Students in Deb Rimpas's health class filmed nutrition videos with help from Mr. Drinkwater at the High School studio. The commercials were aired on Acton Cable TV. See some pictures.
- The Beacon/Wicked Local Online Interview with Kirsten Nelson, AB Food Services Director, describes her role, changes in the food services department for 2012-2013, and the balance of providing nutritious and appetizing meals for students while keeping current with the latest health information.
Prepay Lunch Online
The Food Services Department offers School Café, a safe and secure way for parents to make online payments and view student meal account activity. For details, see Lunch Prepayment.
Free/Reduced Lunch Application
We provide an online application for free or reduced lunches. Read the Acton-Boxborough Flyer for grades K-12. Printed forms are still available. For more information about printed or online forms, see the Free/Reduced Lunch Page.
- Let's Move is a comprehensive initiative, launched by the First Lady, dedicated to solving the problem of obesity within a generation, so that children born today will grow up healthier and able to pursue their dreams.
- Choose My Plate from the U.S. Department of Agriculture gives advice on nutrition, MyPlate, MyPyramid, and Dietary Guidelines for Americans.